The iconic, 364-acre Buick City property, once the world’s largest industrial complex and a hub for just-in-time manufacturing, is available along with all the amenities needed to make your business successful there.
- Access to I-475; I-75, I-69 and US-23 nearby
- Access to I-69 International Trade Corridor and Renaissance Zone
- Rail served
- High capacity, reliable services available on site: electric, natural gas, fiber, water, wastewater and storm sewer
- Passenger and air cargo service available at Flint’s Bishop International Airport (7.8 miles via I-69)
- Access to education: Flint high school graduates eligible for Flint Promise scholarship program; Kettering University and University of Michigan-Flint campus
- Seller willing to subdivide